Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

Perfecta Word-Line Mission Statement


The goal of Perfecta Word-Line is to distribute the Word of God free of charge, by every available means, speaking the truth in love, compacting together  that which every joint (any believer) supplieth, so that you and I ( the Church)  may grow up into Christ in all things, which is the head, even Christ:  until God’s children be perfected.

The Lord spoke to me, and gave me a divine call into the gospel ministry at about 5am, on Sunday, March 26, 1989 while I was in room 12 Adekunle Fajuyi Hall, studying to be a civil engineer at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Perfecta Word-Line is a result of what God later told me on Sunday, June 7, 1992 between 8am and 8.30am, in room 259 Fajuyi Hall Annex, in the same university.

I am grateful to be ordained a prisoner of Christ, being the chiefest of sinners, raised up by the Lord to show the exceeding graciousness of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Brethren, there is no limit to what God can achieve through you… if you are willing, and obedient.

I covet your prayers as the Holy Spirit leads you.

Blessings.

Bro. Adeyinka  Adeyemo